🔆Luxury home sleeps 20 people in beds (max occupancy includes children)
🔆6 Bedrooms, each with cable TVs; and 5 bathrooms
🔆Fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking/baking needs
🔆Game room with arcade console, air hockey foosball table, and TV
🔆High Speed Spectrum Business Wifi and basic cable
🔆2 Wraparound Decks to view the city of Pigeon Forge
🔆4 Person private hot tub and a community pool nearby
🔆Paved parking for 5 vehicles right outside the front door
🔆Easy access to the Parkway (1 Mile) and Dollywood
“All Decked Out” is the best of the Smoky Mountains, situated 1 mile from Highway 321 Parkway, 6 miles from Gatlinburg and so close to Dollywood, you can even hear the train whistle. This home has 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a spacious game room. Everyone will have their space in this 3,300-square-foot property, appointed with all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen and ample deck space. All the charm of the mountains with the convenience of Pigeon Forge. Community pool access is a short walk away. We would love to have you as our guests.
*This house can accommodate 20 people in beds*
Main Floor Master Bedroom: King Bed
Second Floor Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bunk Bed | Hallway: Twin Bunk Bed
Third Floor Bedroom 5: King Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bunk Bed
Access is easy via paved city roads only 1 mile off the Parkway with 5 dedicated parking spaces for convenient loading and unloading.
A generous, well-equipped kitchen awaits you on the main level open to the living room for interaction while cooking and serving. It’s the best of a modern kitchen: ample granite countertops, stainless appliances, a full assortment of utensils and cookware all in a bright setting.
Kids and adults alike will love the huge, vaulted-ceiling game room that stretches from one end of the house to the other. You’ll have a blast with an air hockey table, foosball table, a Multicade arcade game with dozens of classic games, a flat-screen smart-TV with cable, and generous seating areas to visit.
Relaxation awaits in the private Jacuzzi located on the top deck, overlooking the Pigeon Forge valley. Fire up the barbecue grill on the lower deck in addition to charcoal grill for nightly barbecues.
This house was built two years ago specifically for short term rentals. TVs in every room. Over 2000 feet of deck space on three levels and rockers to enjoy the evening breeze. Cleaning crew is thorough and conscientious, and head of housekeeping is only a phone call away if you have an issue during your stay.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, electric fireplace, game room, deck, hot tub, charcoal grill, fresh linens and towels, air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer, free WiFi, 8 flat-screen cable TVs, parking for 5 vehicles, and more!
- Located in the Bear Cove Falls neighborhood, minutes from Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Sevierville, and within driving distance to the Smoky Mountain National Park!
- Nearest Major Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~35 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Please review the rental agreement prior to booking the property
In order to rent this property:
• Person making the booking must be 25 or older. This is the"Booking Guest."
• Booking Guest must submit a government-issued ID to confirm age (cover up/mark out your ID#)
• Booking Guest must read, agree to, and sign the Cancellation Policy and Rental Agreement
• Booking Guest must be a member of the group staying at the property
• Credit card used to pay must be in the name of the Booking Guest
COVID-19 CANCELLATION GUARANTEE
We guarantee that if the city, county, or state where our vacation home is located prohibits or limits short term rentals before your arrival for the dates of your booking due to Covid restrictions, we will refund from the funds we collected. We do not collect platform fees, therefore cannot return those. This is the ONLY refund we offer relating to Covid. We do NOT offer refunds covering traveler illness before or during your stay; limitations of your local government; or any reason other than as stated above. This is why we *strongly recommend third-party trip insurance* that will cover your trip.
Your booking is temporarily held for 24 hours after you book. During this 24 hour period, renter is required to sign and submit rental agreement and provide scan/photo of Government ID that matches method of payment. Signed rental agreement and ID must be received within 24 hrs of booking OR YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELED to open up calendar.
DISCOUNTS: We DO offer discounts! One is automatically applied on nightly bookings for stays of 7 days or longer. There's one for 30 days too. We do not offer any other discounts.
REFUNDS: Please read the refund policy on this property carefully. It's our promise to you that we will hold your dates for you, and it's your commitment to us. We'll be glad to clarify questions, but the policy is not open to negotiation.
Please review the cancellation policy. **There is a nonrefundable cancellation fee $45 or 3% of booking (whichever is greater) after 24 hrs of your booking. We are unable to refund platform fees.
- NOTE: Please Review Lease Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policy Prior to Booking. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- ***CHECKIN is at 6pm and CHECKOUT is at noon
- No Smoking/Marijuana/Drugs in this family home. Smoking/vaping in the house is strictly prohibited. Guests will incur a $300 fine and additional cleaning fees if this policy is broken
- No pets allowed. Strictly NO PET PROPERTY due to owner allergies. There is provision for bona-fide service animals; ask for details before booking.
- NO EVENTS, PARTIES, OR LARGE GATHERINGS.