🔆Luxury home sleeps 20 people in beds (max occupancy includes children)
🔆6 Bedrooms, each with Roku TVs; and 5 bathrooms
🔆Fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking/baking needs
🔆Game room with arcade console, air hockey foosball table, and TV
🔆High Speed Spectrum Business Wifi and basic cable
🔆2 Wraparound Decks to view the city of Pigeon Forge
🔆4 Person private hot tub and a community pool nearby
🔆Paved parking for 5 vehicles right outside the front door
🔆Easy access to the Parkway (1 Mile) and Dollywood
**CHECKIN 6PM AND CHECKOUT IS NOON**
All Decked Out is the best of the Smoky Mountains, situated 1 mile from Highway 321 Parkway, 6 miles from Gatlinburg and so close to Dollywood, you can even hear the train whistle. This home has 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a spacious game room. Everyone will have their space in this 3,300-square-foot property, appointed with all the comforts of home. All the charm of the mountains with the convenience of Pigeon Forge. The community pool (open Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend) is a short walk away. We would love to have you as our guests.
*This house can accommodate 20 people in beds*
Main Floor :: Master Bedroom #1: King Bed
Second Floor :: Bedroom #2 King Bed | Bedroom #3: Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom #4: Queen Bunk Bed | Hallway: Twin Bunk Bed (aka bedroom #7, not true bedroom)
Third Floor :: Bedroom #5: King Bed | Bedroom #6: Queen Bunk Bed
A generous, well-equipped modern kitchen awaits you on the main level open to the living room for interaction while cooking and serving.
Kids and adults alike will love the huge, vaulted-ceiling game room that stretches from one end of the house to the other. You’ll have a blast with an air hockey table, foosball table, a Multicade arcade with dozens of classic games, a flat-screen smart-TV with cable, and generous seating areas.
Relaxation awaits in the private jacuzzi located on the top deck, overlooking the Pigeon Forge valley. Fire up the barbecue grill on the lower deck or use the charcoal grill for nightly barbecues.
TVs in every room. Over 2000 feet of deck space on three levels and rockers to enjoy the evening breeze.
Cleaning crew is thorough and conscientious, and head of housekeeping is only a text away if you have an issue during your stay. They are available 9a-9p to address any errors or omissions. Refunds are not offered in relation to cleaning.
- Please review the rental agreement prior to booking the property
In order to rent this property:
• Person making the booking must be 25 or older. This is the"Booking Guest."
• Booking Guest must submit a government-issued ID to confirm age (cover up/mark out your ID#)
• Booking Guest must read, agree to, and sign the Cancellation Policy and Rental Agreement
• Booking Guest must be a member of the group staying at the property
• Credit card used to pay must be in the name of the Booking Guest
-- POLICIES --
COVID-19 CANCELLATION GUARANTEE
We guarantee that if the city, county, or state where our vacation home is located prohibits or limits short term rentals before your arrival for the dates of your booking due to Covid restrictions, we will refund from the funds we collected. We do not collect platform fees, therefore cannot return those. This is the ONLY refund we offer relating to Covid. We do NOT offer refunds covering traveler illness before or during your stay; limitations of your local government; or any reason other than as stated above. This is why we *strongly recommend third-party trip insurance* that will cover your trip.
Your booking is TEMPORARILY HELD for 24 hours after you book. During this 24 hour period, renter is required to sign and submit rental agreement and provide scan/photo of Government ID that matches method of payment or your booking will AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL.
REFUNDS: Please read the refund policy on this property carefully. It's our promise to you that we will hold your dates for you, and it's your commitment to us.
Please review the cancellation policy. **There is a nonrefundable cancellation fee of 3% of booking charges. We are unable to refund platform fees.
Guest receives 97% if cancellation occurs more than 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival.
- This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- ***CHECKIN is at 6pm and CHECKOUT is at noon
- No Smoking/Marijuana/Drugs in this family home. Smoking/vaping in the house is strictly prohibited. Guests will incur a $300 fine and additional cleaning fees if this policy is broken
- No pets allowed. Strictly NO PET PROPERTY due to owner allergies. There is provision for bona-fide service animals; ask for details before booking.
- NO EVENTS, PARTIES, OR LARGE GATHERINGS.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 20 and includes infants and children. That maximum is based on parking, water capacity, bed count, and other factors. This total includes people day or night, staying or visiting. Any evidence of guests above the 20 person maximum occupancy may result in eviction of the whole group without refund.
- Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording audio and video, but should not infringe on your privacy
CHECK-OUT INSTRUCTIONS OVERVIEW
- Check out before noon
- Please leave beds unmade
- Remove all food
- Load and start the dishwasher. Empty sinks.
- Place trash in bear proof containers outside.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Clean the grill after use.