2 Bedroom Home Conveniently Located Near Dollywood in Pigeon Forge
🔆Sleeps 8 people (max occupancy includes infants and children)
🔆2 Bedrooms, each with Roku TVs; and 2 bathrooms
🔆Fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking/baking needs
🔆Game room with air hockey, foosball table, and Roku TV
🔆High Speed Spectrum Business Wifi and Roku TVs
🔆Deck with hot tub and a community pool nearby (open seasonally)
🔆Paved roads and paved parking right outside the front door
🔆Easy access to the Parkway (1 Mile) and Dollywood, Splash Country, Gatlinburg Golf Course
⭑⭑MUST BE 25 YRS OLD TO BOOK⭑⭑
Welcome to Blue Bear Lodge Pigeon Forge! We have worked hard to make your stay fantastic!
Blue Bear Lodge, Pigeon Forge is a beautiful two-bedroom cabin located in Bear Cove Falls Resort. This inviting vacation home is the perfect retreat for a Smoky Mountain getaway. Blue Bear Lodge sleeps eight guests with one king bed, queen over queen bunk bed, twin bunk/trundle bed and two bathrooms.
The full kitchen allows guests to prepare and enjoy meals together. The refrigerator does not provide ice or water.
The spacious living room has ample seating, a beautiful stone fireplace, and a 55-inch flat screen TV. The game room will provide hours of entertainment with air hockey and foosball tables. Guests can relax on the outdoor deck by rocking in a chair or taking a dip in the hot tub. The community pool is nearby. Access is easy via paved city roads and is only 1 mile off the Parkway. Blue Bear Lodge is only three miles from Dollywood theme park and Dollywood's Splash Country water park. Also, the cabin is just minutes away from other area attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- Please review the rental agreement prior to booking the property
In order to rent this property:
• Person making the booking must be 25 or older. This is the "Booking Guest."
• Booking Guest must submit a government-issued ID to confirm age (cover up/mark out your ID#)
• Booking Guest must read, agree to, and sign the Cancellation Policy and Rental Agreement
• Booking Guest must be a member of the group staying at the property
• Credit card used to pay must be in the name of the Booking Guest
-- POLICIES --
COVID-19 CANCELLATION GUARANTEE
We guarantee that if the city, county, or state where our vacation home is located prohibits or limits short term rentals before your arrival for the dates of your booking due to Covid restrictions, we will refund from the funds we collected. We do not collect platform fees, therefore cannot return those. This is the ONLY refund we offer relating to Covid. We do NOT offer refunds covering traveler illness before or during your stay; limitations of your local government; or any reason other than as stated above. This is why we *strongly recommend third-party trip insurance* that will cover your trip.
Your booking is TEMPORARILY HELD for 24 hours after you book. During this 24 hour period, renter is required to sign and submit rental agreement and provide scan/photo of Government ID that matches method of payment or your booking will AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL.
REFUNDS: Please read the refund policy on this property carefully. It's our promise to you that we will hold your dates for you, and it's your commitment to us.
CLEANING CREW is thorough and conscientious, and head of housekeeping is only a text away if you have an issue during your stay. They are available 9a-9p to address any errors or omissions. Refunds are not offered in relation to cleaning.
Please review the cancellation policy. ****There is a nonrefundable cancellation fee of 3% of booking charges. We are unable to refund platform fees.
Guest receives 97% if cancellation occurs more than 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival.
- NOTE: Please Review Lease Rental Agreement Prior to Booking. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- No Smoking/Marijuana/Drugs in this family home. Smoking/vaping in the house is strictly prohibited. Guests will incur a $300 fine and additional cleaning fees if this policy is broken
- No pets allowed. Strictly NO PET PROPERTY due to owner allergies. There is provision for bona-fide service animals; ask for details before booking.
- NO EVENTS, PARTIES, OR LARGE GATHERINGS.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 8. That maximum is based on parking, water capacity, bed count, and other factors. This total includes people day or night, staying or visiting. Any evidence of guests above the 8 person maximum occupancy may result in eviction of the whole group without refund. Please note that infants and children do count towards the maximum occupancy.
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording audio and video, but should not infringe on your privacy.
CHECK-OUT INSTRUCTIONS OVERVIEW
- Check out before 10 am.
- Please leave beds unmade.
- Remove all food.
- Load and start the dishwasher. Empty sinks.
- Place trash in bear proof containers outside.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Clean the grill after use.